Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 332

Wednesday, February 1, 2017


THE VALIANT #1 PG. 5. 2015.
Photoshop (#KyleBrush), 2750 × 4175 px.

I remember having some trouble with the second row sequence on this page from The Valiant. I was trying to follow the script too closely when I should've just gone with my gut (sometimes what sounds good in prose can get sticky when the players are on stage). Fortunately for me, my editor, Warren Simons, pointed out that we could just switch the panels and it would read well enough. Problem solved!

This page was done completely in Photoshop using Kyle T. Webster's brushes (mostly the Rough Inker).


my not-so-bare breasts


digital inks and tone


digital pencils


digital layout

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.